Wednesday, November 29, 2006


If you don't already know about the Trachtenburg Family Slideshow Players then you are probably some sort of jackass who shouldn't be reading this blog anyway! But, if you insist on reading on then I will just tell you that what they basically do is take vintage slide collections that they find at estate sales, garage sales, thrift stores and turn the lives of anonymous strangers into pop-rock musical exposes based on their slides. I'm already regretting telling you this but, the drummer reminds me of a young Meg White in training. Doh! Now i've gone and said too much. Now if we could only get them on a double bill with the Shaggs. What? You've never heard of the Shaggs? Please remove this blog from your bookmark section as I bid you good day. I said good day! For more info on the Trachtenburg Family Slideshow Players click here.

No comments: